Mathios Stone FAQ
If you can’t find the answer you need, please contact us.
- Mathios Stone has been engineered to provide additional heat and sound insulation.
- Mathios Stone corner pieces yield a natural and extraordinary aesthetic effect.
- The installation of Mathios Stone is atidy process that does not create rubble remains that the natural stoneswould create as a by-product.
- Easy handling because Mathios Stones are lightweight and are delivered in packed cartons of precise dimensions.
- Mathios Stones can be installed much faster than the natural stones as it is properly designed to give the aesthetical result withoutusing additional configurations such as cutting or carving. Each stone veneer composition consists of pieces of specific dimensions to guide the technician during the installation process.
- Mathios Stones are much lighter than natural stones (about 60%).
- Available in a wide variety of textures, colors and sizes satisfying modern architectural demands.
- Damaged items can be easily replaced as they are always in stock.
The properties and specifications of Mathios Stone comply with the requirements of US and European Union building regulations relating to those products.
The production process of Mathios Stone is certified in accordance with American and European standards. It also meets the applicable acceptance criteria of their main properties surpassing all existing quality and regulatory requirements at national, European and global level.
The Mathios Refractories SA is ranked at the top of companies, as it produces artificial stone and products while complying with the most exacting worldwide standards.
Mathios Stone are highly resistant to frost and corrosive environments such as acid rain and NaCl. However, special attention should be paid to the uniform application of the adhesive on the surface of Mathios Stones and the substrate. No gaps must be left, in order to avoid unwanted detachments in case of exposure to freezing conditions.
For extra protection against extreme weather conditions Mat-protect is recommended to be used following the instructions of use and the safety data sheet of the product.
No, because they consist of non flammable natural raw materials.
Mathios stone is exported to more than 50 countries through a large distribution network. You are kindly requested to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +30 210 4913502. We will be happy to inform you about the point of sale closest to you.